Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pilot.

After toying days and months with the idea of blogging , reading numerous blogs and endless procrastinating here I am finally.When the idea bulb first flashed the question that arose was -What do I blog about? Politics?-Nah! Too dirty to follow! Cinema?-Always had the weirdest taste when it came to movies ..So Technical stuff?Engineering takes care of that part for me.Makes me go WTF was I thinking to get into this stream more than often(but more on that later)..Well,it shouldn't be that hard.Almost every kid around the block blogs now right?So why not blog about things that I have gone through or seen,the interesting characters I met.?

Yeah and about the title ..Morning Coffee...I get my best ideas(what I call sparks) during the early hours of the day.Plus the smell of degree -kaapi is synonymous with every South-Indian household and most of us are useless without it.The aroma of the freshly brewed decoction mixed with freshly boiled light and creamy milk provides the much-needed right start to the day.
(The posts are gonna get better so stay with me.)

I do have to mention www.chutneycase.com which was an inspiration for me to take up blogging.Thanks to Ms.Lavanya Mohan .


Until the next one,
Gaya. :)



1 comment: